Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Insane Conspiracy Theory That Could Be True! MH17 Is MH370 - Fact Or Fiction? | Conspiracy Theories

Insane Conspiracy Theory That Could Be True! MH17 Is MH370 - Fact Or Fiction? |



More flag measuring and stuff.   When the remains are identified,then we will know which plan was which because passengers cant teleport through mid air.

I admit,I got caught up in all of it. I broke my own rule   step back...be objective.

I wanted to believe that MH17 was MH370   Veterans Today came out and said that MH17 did NOT take off from Schipol.  I hung my hat on them having checked,even by a phone call.  I lost objectivity.

To make matters worse, a few days later, the same site said that MH17 not taking off was just silly journalism!!!  No apology..nothing !  Well they confirmed to me that they are dis info agents,pure and simple.

The bodies will answer the questions from the grave. once identities are found we will know which plane crashed in Ukraine. I still say that it was an attempt on Putin by the Ukraine fighter and the pilot either got the wrong plane or the rebels fired at it thinking it was military and forced the fighter to pull out.

It now appears that an air to air missile brought down the plane making it surely to be the Ukraine fighter. If Ukraine/America could be did it or could be blamed,by association, for killing Putin, WW3 would happen, which is what nutcases appear to want.    

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube