Monday, July 14, 2014

Contact NowLucky - NowLucky

Contact NowLucky - NowLucky



If this site pops up don't fall for it as I did recently!!   The game is to get the highest score on skill games, to win prizes, such as I pads and so on. I saw it and it appeared to me to be £1 a shot. I thought why not have a go .

To have a go I had to be a member and so I filled out my details. I realised that my manual dexterity was crap and I would never win anything.  BUT...

 I happened to be moving money about and to my shock £60 had been taken from my account, on top of the few pounds for having a go. I E mailed straight away and was told that it was a membership fee and that it would be £60 per MONTH !!!   or £720 per year!!!

I asked for cancellation and my money back !!!  Now all of this is legal.Just. !  I managed to get my membership cancelled but I was told that it was all clear in the rules. I had ticked the box accepting, as everybody does. That is their get out of jail free card. In the Uk we have a cooling off period, when a person may change their mind.

Perhaps we really should read 24 pages of dry legalise and go over it all with Black's Law dictionary beside us before doing anything.

There are pages of complaints against this web site, which is based in the USA. Just Google 'complaints against nowlucky.'  So my advice if this site pops up on your screen is quite simple......go to the X in the top right hand corner and press it, immediately Then you will not be tempted.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube