Saturday, May 17, 2014

Time Does Not Exist - Truth Will Set You Free

Time Does Not Exist - Truth Will Set You Free



We humans are the only species on Earth who bother about time. You don't see lions with watches on,do you??  We have to record everything relative to where we are now.  Oh that happened then or will happen later.

I have discovered that I no longer use time at all. I have been in my flat for six years now. I do not walk very well and do not go out at all. I took up doing this site, as I thought,to pass the time. Then I realised that I would have to be awake at different hours to my normal routine in order to get news from different time zones.  It was all time, related at the start. I would be up all night and sleep all day, relative to outside time where everyone else was outside my window.

I can remember the first morning that I realised that there was no time. It was 0830 hrs and I had been up all night. I was hungry. I put the deep fat fryer on and made haddock chips (french fries) and pas finishing off with ice cream. Hardly a breakfast meal!!!  I was relating to time,being controlled by time and conventionally I should have had corn flakes and milk!!!

When I woke up later I thought about it and decided sod time. I will not be controlled by anything. Now these days I sleep when I am tired, eat whatever I feel like, whenever I want too and get on the internet when awake. I can watch movies,hear music,watch documentaries,tv programs or concert videos when I am awake. I consult my clock to see what the time is outside my zone, use headphones or not, as I have no wish to disturb my neighbours who are trapped in time. I only must submit to time if I expect a delivery of food or goods.  Everything else I do whenever I want too not at a special time or not as the case may be.

I am completely free to do as I please with no time involved whatever. Most people are controlled by time and are trained from birth to sleep at night. Eat breakfast, dinner and evening meal at certain times. Go to school or work between certain times.  Everyone is controlled by time.

Now I am not and am far happier for getting off the clock!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube