Tuesday, May 20, 2014

It's Real, It's Coming And We Need To Be Prepared! Food/Water Crisis, Riots And More | Agriculture

It's Real, It's Coming And We Need To Be Prepared! Food/Water Crisis, Riots And More 



If people stopped wasting so much food, there would be much fewer shortages. By using a little common sense and tactical shopping,buying special offers,buy one get one free and storing stuff in freezers, as I do it is very easy to have plenty of food.

I have everything delivered,which saves be travelling to and from stores,saves me trailing round stores,saves me queueing at cash desks and getting wet!! I have two deliveries per month and my food costs me about £25 per week for just little old me.

I use my credit card for both deliveries and by taking the first one just after the card bill comes in,I have five weeks income before having to pay it. The second one gives me three weeks prior to payment. it really is very easy!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube