Friday, May 16, 2014

BREAKING NEWS: Veteran BBC broadcaster Stuart Hall found NOT GUILTY of 19 charges of sexual assault but guilty of ONE indecent assault | Mail Online

BREAKING NEWS: Veteran BBC broadcaster Stuart Hall found NOT GUILTY of 19 charges of sexual assault but guilty of ONE indecent assault | 



It is a matter for him,why he pled guilty to the first lot of charges. He is the only celeb to have done so.

Prior to going to Court,the first time, he put all of his assets into his wife's name, so that he could not be sued in Civil court.

Personally I think that after Saville, there has been a witch hunt going on, by a bunch of money grabbers, who will say anything to try and get some compensation. I am sure that sexual favours were offered and solicited by acts but the people involved were normally adults.

In the seventies, I was a roadie for a disco guy, who worked for a radio station. I was in between bands at the time. We did support to Slick, in a West of Scotland seaside town hall, in the Winter. They were in the top ten and Midge Ure was the singer.

He was warbling away ad went too near the edge of the stage and kids grabbed the lead of the mic. Down and down he went,still singing ! I ran on and got him back up,still singing !!  A real trooper!

So I goes to the door to load the van at the end of the gig. One young girl dived  between my legs and I managed to stop another two from trying to get by me. The runner was caught and slung out before reaching the band. There were about 15 /20 young girls and they wanted in to get to the band, who were eating fish suppers in their room.!

An hour later, I tried again. A hardcore of 10 were still there. They were aged about 14. I was offered sex with two of them, if I later let them in.  I declined.  I asked them,'are you from XXXX?'  They said no, that they had come down on the train from Glasgow.  'How you getting home,'I said Oh we hitch a lift !!  It was now about 0100hrs and their chances were slim of getting a lift.

Did their parents not care???    

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube