Saturday, August 31, 2013

Leaked Snowden docs show for first time that DNA test verified identity of Osama bin Laden’s body - Americas - World - The Independent

Leaked Snowden docs show for first time that DNA test verified identity of Osama bin Laden’s body - 

I have always maintained that the guy killed in Abbotsabad was a Bin Laden family member or a double who had been used to produce videos after the real' Bin liner' was killed at Tora Bora.
I suppose that a sample of Bin liners DNA could have been obtained from the family home or elsewhere in Saudi Arabia. This could be used for comparison. however, if I was wrong and the real Bin Liner was the pacer in Pakistan, why kill off the SEALS?  I assumed that they were killed to cover up the fact that he was not the real Bin Liner.'
Was this stuff planted?  I have never believed Snowden. I consider that his name should be Edward 'Lee Harvey' Snowden .How did he manage to get all of these to secret jobs, without a university education??
I am sure that he gave disinformation to both the Russians and the Chinese while in Hong Kong and is continuing to do so.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube