Saturday, June 01, 2013

Drink three litres of water a day or risk kidney stones warns expert as hospital admissions for renal conditions rise | Mail Online

Drink three litres of water a day or risk kidney stones warns expert as hospital admissions for renal conditions rise |

What a load of bollox!!! I never,ever drink water!  It is full of crap!  I drink 2 litres of coca cola  per day and have done for years! Don't know what is in it! Before that I drank Irn Bru !! But they moved to England and the English water has Fluoride in it!  Sometimes I drink milk,but rarely.  I don't have now, nor have I ever had kidney stones.
One litre equals 1.78 pints   so 3 equals   5.34 pints.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube