Sunday, June 24, 2012

Killing ants naturally with ant exterminators from your pantry, garden and fridge

Killing ants naturally with ant exterminators from your pantry, garden and fridge

For the past six or seven years I have been plagued, every Spring and Summer by an invasion of little ants.  They sure do move quick and on any surface.
During the first two years, it was fun swatting them. But there were so many! So I got nasty and watched what their favourite targets were. I discovered that a dish with coca cola in it worked very well.  They dived in and could not get out, thus they drowned!! That covered years three and four.
Year five, I got half hearted and resorted to both swatting and drowning.  Now I just say sod them !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube