Wednesday, June 13, 2012

FOI Documents Show TOR Undernet Beyond the Reach of the Federal Investigators

Activist Post: FOI Documents Show TOR Undernet Beyond the Reach of the Federal Investigators

I have had thetorproject set up on my computer for years now. It was started by Chinese students beating their Government's bans and restrictions on internet access. So if it was good enough to beat the Chinese, then it was good enough for me to mask from my ISP, where I was going, while surfing on the Internet.  All the ISP logs is me to Tor and back again from Tor.  Tor splits incoming and outgoing signals into six and sends them round a network of home volunteers and back to me.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube