Friday, June 15, 2012

Censorship, Again!

I trawl over the Internet to bring you alternative stories and articles n various subjects. Some  post on Facebook, some on Twitter and most on my site or a combination of all three or two or one.
I found a great thing called Share o holic which allows me to lift the page or article from the host site to post as I decide, quickly. recently I have discovered that any pages/article that they don't like they just disallow me to move it.  It is there, on the web, for all to see. However, I cannot show it to you.
This is censorship!!!
Anyway find henrymakow.com for to interesting parts on how he says that the British Government is run by some very dubious people behind the scenes who torture and manipulate kids. 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube