Saturday, June 16, 2012

Banking: King hits panic button -

Banking: King hits panic button - Business News - Business - The Independent

I have been watching the currency crisis waxing and waneing over the past two years. The euro was going up and then down but never by enough, either way, to cause panic. This to me meant that outside control was being exerted and not just market forces where affecting things.
Then we suddenly had talk of derivatives exploding and banks crashing. With all of the cross lending and inter bank ownership going on, none of them, to me, seemed safe. They would either suffer directly or tangentially. Either way there would be no great interest to be made.
So as Gold was going nuts I looked at Silver. I thought that eventually Gold would get too high and only the big boys would be left playing. But Silver just has not moved much. I then looked at the other metals like Palladium, Rhodium and so on.  But I couldn't afford any of them.
So I thought to myself, if everybody goes bust, who would still have money?  Government, of course. So I put all of my money into British Premium Bonds. You don't get any interest but you get a number in a draw for every pound spent. I bought 10,000 numbers which are in a consecutive block.  So if I win anything it is better interest than in a bank. If I win nothing then I still got my money. If they devalue, or close the banks, then I still got 10,000 of the new name currency, be it the pound, the euro, the crapola or rimimbi

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube