Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Afghan base expansion aimed at Iran?

PressTV - Afghan base expansion aimed at Iran?

If America is leaving by mid 2011 then why are the building more bases?
Press TV think it is something to do with their country, Iran. I think that it is for the bigger picture of a mega war against China at some time in the near future.
More and more I can see what I think is the mind set of America.
Earth domination b power of arms and then off into space as Planet America and not Planet Earth.
Please, I have no wish to insult Ida May and Sid the "normal" Americans but my disparaging comments are about the American Government system

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube