Saturday, July 04, 2015

The $100 Trillion Bond Bubble Just Burst | Gold and Precious Metals

The $100 Trillion Bond Bubble Just Burst | Gold and Precious Metals



I bought some Silver about this time,last year. The price has gone down since then despite all experts saying that it is impossible. So is this yet another banker's fiddle going on?

Although I did know that I could buy and store it off shore,I decided that I would have it delivered. Bang Government Tax of 20%  So to break even, the price must rise by 20%  Silly me.

I thought well put an ounce ingot on a chain and put them out for Xmas. I was quoted £40 per chain and £8 per loop.

At least I can make colloidal Silver,should I ever need some !! Anyone need 30 ounces of Silver ?

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube