Friday, March 13, 2015

Are beards unhygienic? Facial hair is riddled with bacteria which may spread germs and trigger infections, experts claim  | Daily Mail Online

Are beards unhygienic? Facial hair is riddled with bacteria which may spread germs and trigger infections, experts claim  |



I have had a beard since my teens and very rarely have I shaved it off. !  I give it a good wash with soap. When I have taken it off,I normally developed zits.  By keeping it, I don't.  In a bitter Winter's day, I would rater have a beard than go out, after a shave, to be chilled to the jaw bone!!!  The amount of time saved in the morning is fantastic and the savings in not buying pouncy aftershave,razors and super soap suds in a can, has been enormous.

Nowadays, I have electric hair clippers and run them over the face when the beard gets big. I also run them over the rest of my head at clipper size 4. This saves queueing in barbers and paying them.

One set of clippers suits all and keeps my nut tidy for about a £15 one time outlay  

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube