Monday, January 26, 2015

The one million elderly people who go days without seeing anyone or talking to someone on the phone  | Daily Mail Online

The one million elderly people who go days without seeing anyone or talking to someone on the phone 



I must be weird!   I luv being alone in my flat.  I can get out of bed, when/if I want to. Sleep and eat,when I want to.  Wander about bollock naked (with the curtains closed,of course) all day/all night, if I want to.

I never answer the front door. Friends,who wish to invade my space or are invited send me a text, before coming and I sort myself out for them. I play music,watch Tv,watch movies,write my blog at all hours of the day and night. My only interest in time is not annoying neighbours with noise. I use headphones in the early hours

I am totally in control of my life and I like it this way.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube