Monday, January 26, 2015

Surviving Without Power: 4 Creative Ways To Heat And Light Your Home When The Grid Goes Down :: The JB Bardot Archives

Surviving Without Power: 4 Creative Ways To Heat And Light Your Home When The Grid Goes Down 



I use propane gas portable heaters which give me loads of heat and some light. I have a cooker ring which I can attach to a gas bottle,too. I also have a stack of candles and a big torch.  My only problems,if the grid goes down, are my freezers.  Longer than 18 hours and the food in them has de frosted.

There are propane freezers on the market from caravan accessory outlets but they are expensive and rather small.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube