Monday, January 05, 2015

Alfred Webre Now 'Exposes" Kevin Annett After Promoting His Insane Lunacy for Three Years Running (Jan. 2, 2015)

Alfred Webre Now 'Exposes" Kevin Annett After Promoting His Insane Lunacy for Three Years Running (Jan. 2, 2015)



I must confess that Annett sucked me in and I posted most of Webre's videos.  I have never had any time for Webre's exopolitics stuff as I consider it all to be coming from a person verging on mental illness. He is over 70 and at that time of life.......

His delivery is boring He is too slow but he I did think that he was on to something with Annett. Probably because I wanted it to be true. I admit it !!

In Webre's favour, it takes a man to admit that he was wrong and I give him kudos for that. As I said, in another post, it looks like Annett saw the Julian Assange's movie about Wikileaks, in which Assange was all of the characters and he has decided to play the same game.

Apparently some woman has shelled out over $150,000 to give Annett  a nice lifstyle. In addition,he has been taking donations.  No doubt he will now disappear.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube