Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Alcohol hotspots of Great Britain revealed |

Alcohol hotspots of Great Britain revealed | Daily Mail Online



Yep sad to say that abusers of alcohol do suffer. At one time I was drinking a half bottle of blue label vodka at lunch time and a bottle each week night. At the weekends I drank two per day. Over and above that I was going for meals,washed down with a bottle of red wine, once or twice a week !  I was making a lot of money at that time.

I developed Gout and it has crippled me. It has affected every major and minor joint. My fingrs are twisted and my ankle bones are fused together.  So let this be a lesson to all.

There is nothing wrong with having a drink now and then. Your body will recover from a drunken night out as long as they are no more than two a year!!  Moderation is the key. Use it as a reward system only.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube