Monday, December 08, 2014

Is The UN Using Vaccines To Secretly Sterilize Women All Over The Globe?

Is The UN Using Vaccines To Secretly Sterilize Women All Over The Globe?



Well they have been caught doing it in Kenya so why not in other Africa countries??   How about in India,Pakistan and Bangladesh to??  Sod it why not everywhere!!!

There is way to much trust in the medical profession and anyone,including doctors,who trusts Big Pharma is nuts. Here is how I lost my faith and now check everything new that I am given to take.

I was going in and out of hospital with swollen joints. Sometimes it was legs,sometimes arms,sometimes one of each,sometimes only one limb and oh the really bad trip,every major and minor joint swollen up. So the standard pill to reduce swelling is one from the NSAID family. You get a different one until one works. They were filling me up with Ibuprofen and the like, in differing doses.

So one day,I did not feel very good. I thought that another attack was coming and,as I live alone, I decided to drive to my Mums for some Tender loving Care. I get there and go to my old room and lie down. As always happens when you get comfy,you have to go..... I got up and the room was spinning. Bad fever,I thought and went out into the kitchen. I crossed the kitchen doubled over and crashed on the floor!!! Had my Mum not been there or had I been in my flat,I would not be typing this....

I was in and out in the ambulance and the same in A & E. I woke up,hours later in a ward. They had given me four pints of blood,half the volume !!  The NSAIDS had irritated two ulcers,of which, I had no knowledge,bursting both of them !!!

Obviously,I told them to stick their NSAIDS. They then gave me a homeopathy remedy Colchicine, which is a plant extract, known of since the 17th century.  But Big Phama can't make money from it as they do from NSAIDS. I have never had any problems since I began taking it and it works much quicker than NSAIDs ever did.

So I should have been dead, just because Big Pharma wants to make money.  This is why I don't trust doctors,pills or potions. Can you blame me??

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube