Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Woman set herself on fire near presidency building in Sofia, Bulgaria

Woman set herself on fire near presidency building in Sofia, Bulgaria | Daily Mail Online



How do people get to such a bad mental state that they wish to commit suicide in such a painful manner.I have considered suicide,a few times, in the past. My method would have been loads of alcohol and a bottle of pills.  Fortunately, I never had the balls for that leap into the unknown!

Nowadays, I want to live forever, as I have a really comfortable life, with no money or serious health worries, whatever. Sure, I am unsteady and may fall if not careful, as I walk on the balls of my feet, due to fused ankle bones, caused by arthritis, but everything else is fine.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube