Monday, November 10, 2014

Why Im getting divorced. . . from Tesco! Shes shopped there for 30 years. Now JANET STREET-PORTERS fed up - and in love with another  | Daily Mail Online

Why Im getting divorced. . . from Tesco! Shes shopped there for 30 years. Now JANET STREET-PORTERS fed up - and in love with another  |



Why stand in a queue to pay?  I have all my grocery and alcohol delivered by Tesco and it is a fantastic service!!   I can pick and pay at any time of the day or night and can arrange to have my stuff delivered within a two hour window which I choose.

My average order,twice a month, is about £50 and to pick,pack and deliver it costs me £1 £2 or £3 depending on the window that I pick.!!  Sure very rarely my first choice is full. In fact it happened this week. So I picked the next day,same time for £2

Only once in SEVEN years have I had a problem. The driver phoned me to say that the van broke down and he was awaiting another to trans ship. Did I want my stuff,an hour later or did I want to pick another time?Tesco head office also phoned to profusely apologise and credit me my delivery charge. Now that is good service !!!

So I don't queue and it costs me £2   Now that's a pleasure to pay!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube