Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Great British rake-off... what really happens to the billions YOU donate to charity: Fat cat pay, appalling waste and hidden agendas | Daily Mail Online

The Great British rake-off... what really happens to the billions YOU donate to charity: Fat cat pay, appalling waste and hidden agendas | 



This is what bugs me about the charity industry. Some have there own aircraft and they swan about in brand new range rovers and Gucci overalls !

I give £10 every month to a small charity Water Aid and I have just signed up to give a £5 to save Tigers with the WWF whom I don't really like but I do like tigers. If I can find a small tiger charity, I will swap to them.

I just do not like these huge charities with big offices in the centre of London where rental is the most expensive, as are the wages for thousands of staff.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube