Wednesday, November 12, 2014

South Wales woman ransacked home of pensioner stealing nearly £20k in premium bonds  | Daily Mail Online

South Wales woman ransacked home of pensioner stealing nearly £20k in premium bonds  



I took my cash out of the bank,because of crap interest rates and bought Premium Bonds, because they are non negotiable instruments. You cannot sell them or borrow against them, in any way. So they were of no use whatever to this idiot! People can steal your credit and/or bank cards and by searching your home, they may get your pass numbers, which makes them unsafe. In addition,there is a number on the back of cards, which allows the Debit/Credit Card to be used for internet purchasing. I have always thought that this number,too,should be sent to you separately as with the pass number.

The only way to encash Bonds is to provide proof,fill out forms and wait for 30 days which makes them very safe indeed.  I have received a return on mine of !% per annum which is double the rate that my bank was giving to me for the benefit of using my money to possibly rig markets and make thmselves money

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube