Thursday, November 13, 2014

Social experiment in lift shows just 2% would speak up against domestic violence | Daily Mail Online

Social experiment in lift shows just 2% would speak up against domestic violence | 



If two people were simply arguing in public, I would not intervene. However if I perceived that it was going to escalate into violence I would start making crazy noises, in order to break the mind set of a possible assailant. If you can get them laughing at you,it tends to cool things.

If serious violence ensues, I would try to interfere, first verbally with I'm filming you and calling the police and then physically, unless out numbered greatly

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube