Sunday, November 23, 2014

Get ready for Black Friday! Huge discounts by online retailers will see spending hit £6,000 every SECOND as US import becomes Britain's biggest shopping day  | Daily Mail Online

Get ready for Black Friday! Huge discounts by online retailers will see spending hit £6,000 every SECOND as US import becomes Britain's biggest shopping day  



I am disabled and have not been outside of my flat for 7.5 years !  Can you possibly imagine how much having the internet means to a person like me? Without it,my life would be pretty bad indeed.!

I shop for groceries and everything else online. I have two home shopping accounts and so I can spread my non grocery needs over two firms payment plans. This makes payments very easy indeed. You gotta break up big charges into small weekly amounts and not struggle to make one big payment. Try to pay so much per week instead of struggling for a big monthly payment. If you have a Credit Card ,put an odd payment onto the card

My electricity is provided via a pay meter,which needs cash. Until recently,by propane gas was paid in cash, but I hear that my supplier now takes cards. This will,no doubt,lead to a price rise, as these firms charge equipment rental and transaction fees. Actually we are being conned by paying cash, because a provider, allowing the use of the card,will have built in a charge on the sales price of items. Thus paying cash gives an extra profit.!!

Really my whole life revolves round my computer. I use E mails all the time which are free.!  We are getting near Xmas and I will be using free E mail xmas card. Why pay for a card plus postage to write Merry Xmas from Fred,Marigold  and the weans when you can type it and send it for free !!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube