Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Foreign exchange fines: banks handed £2bn in penalties for market rigging

Foreign exchange fines: banks handed £2bn in penalties for market rigging | Business | The Guardian



We,the mugs who deposit our money, are paying these fines!!  Staff bonuses, made on crooked dealing, are long gone,invested in works of art and/or property. Any bank profit has gone to share holders. This is why we get little or no interest on our savings. It has nothing whatr to do with financial downturn or global issues. The profits of crime have gone now and we, the mugs, are paying the fines.

I took my money out of the banks and put it into Premium bonds, issued by the Uk Government. I have been making 1% interest on them, whereas my bank offered me zero on the current account and 0.5% on a savings account.  ISA's what a joke!  They offered zero interest !!! My day to day cash is in a Credit Union, from which I get decent interest and can borrow,at any time, up to three times my deposited money with no quibbles.

Banks are a joke....don't use them !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube