Wednesday, November 05, 2014

BBC News - Why not impose an outright ban on drink-driving?

BBC News - Why not impose an outright ban on drink-driving?



Sweden has had a zero limit for many years and Scotland has just lowered the limit. Personally I think that Sweden is right and Scotland should just go down to zero.

As I've said before,on this topic, I am no goodie goodie.  I had my license taken away four times and it never bothered me a bit. I just took taxis and as a self employed person,I charged the cost as expenses.

The last time was a 3 year ban and a next would have been 5 years with a possibility of looking at jail time plus a 10 year ban for any further ones. Fortunately, I got my act together and don't drive after having any alcohol.  If I had one, then I would have plenty, which is why I say that the limit should be zero.


No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube