Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Pinball Machines of All Time

Top Ten Pinball Machines of All Time | Opinion - Liberal



Okay  Confession time........I just cannot pass a pinball machine..    I just gotta try and get the highest score.

Another one that I must try is the General Knowledge machine,especially one which gives out money.

My local pub got one in some years ago and I regularly emptied it!  I was drunk,every night, for the few months that it lasted.

They gave three possible answers, thinking that the odds were in their favour, being 2 to 1 against. One answer was always so bad that I would discount it, putting the odds onto a 50 / 50 basis.  I had a good education, read a lot of books and I have a great memory.  This shifted the odds,very much in my favour.

The providers of the machine made no money from it and took it out after on classic week. I had emptied it on five nights solid at £30 per night !!  I was in when the guy cam to fill it up and he sure had a good look at me as he had been told by staff.  So he filled it an went away. I emptied it !!!   The staff phoned him and let me listen..........'empty but I just filled it an hour ago!'   Staff 'well X emptied it !'   'That is every day this week!'  Staff ' yep and last weekend too.'  'okay,I'll come back.'   He did.  I emptied it again and the machine disappeared next day!!! I had taken over £200 out of it in a week !!!  That was a lot of cash 20 odd years ago!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube