Thursday, October 02, 2014

Tikker watch claims to calculate life expectancy based on your lifestyle |

Tikker watch claims to calculate life expectancy based on your lifestyle | Daily Mail Online



I am pretty certain that I will die in my bed. I increased the odds, in my favour, by spending most of my day and night, in lovely comfort, in between two duvets, typing this site up !!

I have remote controls all round me for TV, Stereo,fan and need only get up for food in    food out  duties and heater switch on in Winter.  The odd delivery can be a hassle but hey I need some exercise.

My great bed in may be coming to and end soon.  I may be able to walk properly soon. More later  

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube