Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Next Time you Eat a Fortune Cookie, Think of All the Rats and Roaches found Crawling Over them at this factory

Next Time you Eat a Fortune Cookie, Think of All the Rats and Roaches found Crawling Over them at this factory



We all just trust that everything that we buy in to eat will not kill us or make us ill!  Our senses of sight and smell help us but our immune system is our only real defence.

When I was at college,years ago, I had a Summer job in a wholesale meat place. They bought in dead cows,cut them up and supplied old folk's homes and factory kitchens.  The big rule was 'don't drop meat on the floor.'  It was supposed to be condemned.  The place was cleaned and steam cleaned. The knifes and stuff were boiled overnight. It seemed well run to me but I could see that other firms had plenty of ways to cut costs.

My one problem happened when I was sent to the meat market to collect  four shoulders of cow (about 120lbs each) along with some of the back pieces, where the steaks come from and some other bits. My van carry capacity was about 500lbs  It was lying on it's arse !!! Vans were supposed to have a stainless steel liner inside. Mine did not. So I was loading beef into a dirty van floor!  I had to tie the back doors with sting as they would not close!!   I kinda disagreed with that !!

What goes on behind closed doors rarely gets out !!

Did you know that the fiddle in bread is to get as much water into the mix as possible. A loaf is weighed wet. The water evaporates. Processed meat is another scam. High priced gammon steaks,in packets, are full of water. The water evaporates while cooking and they shrivel up.  Link sausages have very little pork or beef in them. They are mostly soya, gristle and meat scraps.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube