Monday, October 06, 2014

iCloud hacker releases fourth wave of celebrity nudes including first male victim  | Daily Mail Online

iCloud hacker releases fourth wave of celebrity nudes including first male victim 



All that you need to store stuff on I cloud are a few passwords. These can be cracked using programs which go through alphanumerical possibilities.   You can buy external hard drives which will store terrabytes of information which are under your control and in your possession.

I have two 1 terrabyte and two 2.5 terrabyte drives and no I cloud fees.  Each one was under £100 too buy.

My PC can handle 2 tb and I have two laptops which will each store 1tb.  So I don't need I cloud for anything at all.

The only good point about Cloud which I can see is that your stuff is stored on several different drives and various countries. So if one goes down there is a back up. This may be important for actors and actresses remembering their good looks and shagging gymnastics.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube