Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hospital meals worth 89p that shame the NHS |

Hospital meals worth 89p that shame the NHS | Daily Mail Online



The last time that I was in hospital,about 7 years ago,the meals were as bad as they had been on my previous visits. I offered to phone,order in and pay for my meals and was refused. Why? They told me that the hospital cannot guarantee the cleanliness of the take a way. I almost fell out of bed laughing!

Take a ways are regularly checked by local authority inspectors and I had every intention of using ones which I use regularly anyway.

But I was laughing, well out loud, because hospital kitchens, like prison and forces ones, are exempt from local council health checks. You can have rats and filth in them without them ever being checked !! I had to revert to having pals smuggle in hot and cold filled rolls to augment by staple diet of mashed potatoes and butter. Breakfast was the best meal of the day as it was orange juice and cereal!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube