Monday, October 13, 2014

Gogglebox effect: Britons follow Steph and Dom's example by drinking more at home | Daily Mail Online

Gogglebox effect: Britons follow Steph and Dom's example by drinking more at home |



I feel sorry for anyone who owns a pub these days. They only have a chance if they sell realy cheap drink or a big enough to have a band on.

I got my Tesco delivery of groceries,the other day, including 18 cans of Stella Artois lager for £13 or 0.72 pence per full size can. A pint in a pub is more than £3. I can sit in my reclining chair and watch a movie with a couple of cold ones beside me,with no need to get dressed up or go out in Scottish weather!.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube