Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON IN 1969 | Paranormal

WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON IN 1969 | Paranormal



My parents were right into technology and they had a 36 inch led TV fitted to the other end of my pram from me. I had a dongle connection, onto the Internet and could receive signals everywhere that I went.

As I hurled along watching that great moment, I could plainly hear Mr Kubrick shout, 'lights,cameras action.' Then the lights came on, which had been erected overnight, under cover of darkness,to avoid  awakening the Green Peace protesters, who had been camped out on the Moon, for a year, because the road tax was due on their bus. A suited up stunt double guy came down the ladder,bathed in the floodlights,turned to the camera and the voice over anounccr said the immortal words, 'Persil makes your cloths so very  white!'   Someone yelled 'cut, no you can't say that, it is racist. You must say 'Persil makes your cloths clean, not white. This is 1968 sorry 69'

If you believe the above, then you believe that man walked on the

Moon. I ask again,as I asked at the time,  WHO set up the lights and the cameras before the guy exists the capsule??


No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube