Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Panic over.......


Well I had a big problem when I logged on this morning. I could not post stuff to this blog site. I kept getting 403 forbidden messages. The computer worked fine with the exception that I could not post. So near yet so far away from my to million. Some peeps would have dropped into a deep depression but I wanted to fight it.
I put it into Google and came up with pages of how to correct it. Quite frankly, I could not understand much of it. So I watched some films,stayed calm and quietly boiled !!! I used C cleaner. I used Malwarebytes and I used Avast to scan. Then I ditched Shareoholic which I used to swap the pages onto my site. I loaded Scribe but really didn't fancy it much.  I swapped them back,just in case, but still forbidden. I even set up a new site on Wordpress!!
So just before I was about to log out to  have my evening meal, I remembered that I had bought Grimefighter which is part of Avast.  I had used it but it can take hours to do a super clean.  So I set it up to start the next time that I fired up.
I clicked on and over
two hours of super cleaning has solved by problem and here I am.!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube