Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Paddy's View

Well I am fast approaching TWO million hits on this site.!!   not too shabby in FIVE and a half years!!  I need a further 3,500 hits and this is Wednesday.  I should reach the 2 million for this weekend !!
Recently I have been considering giving up this site. Not because of the disgusting state of the World but because there are so many crap stories on the Internet now. Anyone with access to Photoshop is placing dodgy pictures all over the place. People looking for fame and attention will post anything that they dream up and swear that it is true. The Alternative media used to be where all of the crap MSM stories were debunked. Now it is just as bad,if not actually worse than MSM
.
As I did at the million mark I have a nice bottle of Lansen's Black Label Champagne chilling. Later in the week, I will chip out, from the freezer, a nice sirloin steak. I also have a nice bottle of burgundy,Chateau  Neuf de Pape on the wine rack.
So here is the menu........

Openers.             Champagne
Starters.              Nil
Main Course.      Sirloin plus fries plus croquettes plus baby carrots and petite pois with onion rings
Wine.                  Burgundy   Chateau Neuf de Pape
Sweet.                 Pears and Ice Cream

Followed by        Coffee  and several Vodka Ginger Beer alcopops

roll on 2 million  Thanks a lot folks !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube