Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Fast track for TV licence revolution: Move to scrap jail threat for evaders 'begins in days' | Mail Online

Fast track for TV licence revolution: Move to scrap jail threat for evaders 'begins in days' | 



A TV license guy can come to your door to check if you have a license?  You tell him/her that you only use your set as a computer monitor or DVD player  blah blah.   He/she writes this down and thy says,' can I come in to check? '    Nope !  Then close the door.

There is no need to engage these folks in diatribes against the system...frankly these utubers look stupid videoing their own abuse of a person out working.

Sure they will come back,because there is a rotating time list to re check. I have the simple answer,'don't answer the door !'  Tell friends to e mail, text or ring when they want to come round and annoy you while you are busy!!  Then you can lie and say that you are hanging the dog on the light flex and are busy.

I just do not answer the front door unless I know that I'm due a delivery or I have invited someone. People wishing to waste their time by wasting mine just  don't get in !!  Currently, there is a plethora of Yes or No peeps going round. I can make up my own mind, thanks!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube