Wednesday, September 03, 2014

100 pupils sent home from West Midlands school for wearing wrong shoes

100 pupils sent home from West Midlands school for wearing wrong shoes | Mail Online



So they should be !  If there is a uniform for the school,it should be worn.  When I went to secondary school,my school had a strict uniform regime.  I hated it. I wanted to be an individual,not a clone. I would wear odd socks. A combat jacket over my blazer. Crew neck instead of a V neck jersey and all those puberty things, like cream in the hair to shape impossible geometric hair designs!!! I was a rocker,a rebel an idiot!!

I realised,later, that if there is a uniform, then all kids are equal, no matter what their circumstances. Of course, a few rich kids went for the double breasted blazer,with lining ! Some had Italian shoes but still in black. But nobody stood out as different. Uniforms are a great idea.!

In my last year, I burst the bubble!!!  I had passed my driving test and a mate and I owned a car which both of us drove. He went to day release at a college down the road from my secondary school. So I dropped him off and continued to my school, in my full uniform!!  As I park, in among the rank of teacher's car, jaws begin to drop, as they headed inside and I for the playground, to my cheering mates.

So I get hauled out of class......head master wants me.   He gives it, 'I'm going to call the police'  I burst out laughing.  Splutter wheeze cough.  I whip out my full license.  Eh but eh.  'Is it yours?'  'Nope a mate and mine, but see this for your next question. I give him the joint name insurance. Stumped him.

He mutters that this has never happened in the history of the school. some sons brought in their father's but never a boy owner. Well you can't park in the teacher's car park. 'Where then,the playground?'

'No,out in the road,' he says. I reply, 'but that is a dual carriageway and has a yellow line, which means No Parking during the day from 8am to 6pm. Didn't you know that, ssssssir?'   Red face,oh go away!!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube