Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sheer Stupidity!

I posted the Foley video on this site for you all to see.  I said then and I still say that the video was faked!
He was giggling at presumably comments off camera. The knife was way to small. He was calm and even smiling. Would you be?    I would be fighting for my life!! When you cut a carotid artery, blood spurts everywhere, because the heart keeps pumping on!! Were the using the tomato sauce for their burgers???
If everybody else can fake videos, for their own reasons, why can't ISIS???  But the big joke now is......
The police have come out to say that anybody watching this video or sharing it may be considered to be a terrorist !!!!!!
Well that makes me a terrorist, for posting it and watching it  Any of you out there, who viewed it, are all terrorists too.!!  They are trying to hide an obvious fake by putting out this crap !!! 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube