Monday, August 18, 2014

Outlander fans in Scotland may soon get to watch the cult bodice ripping series in the UK - Daily Record

Outlander fans in Scotland may soon get to watch the cult bodice ripping series in the UK - Daily Record



My young geek friends tell me that episodes 1 and 2 are on Pirate Bay as will all the other episodes probably be as they come out. oh and there are no adverts.

In chats with my younger tutors, who have taught me so much regarding the internet, they tell me that American shows, now coming onto Atlantic Tv and other places,  are all on Pirate Bay and some have many seasons listed.

Apparently you just type the name of the show into the search box on Pirate Bay  That it is if you can get access to it of course.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube