Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New Game in Town

Over the five years or so that I have been doing this site,in the main, I have just been posting the items which I think that the readers should be interested in, with very few comments. over the time, I have read and disregarded some of the glaringly obvious planted pieces to sere this or that agenda. I probably missed some as well.
Over the past few weeks, I have become sickened by ISIS MH17 MH370  and the depths to which my fellow 'humans' will sink for profits, by manipulating every financial market which they can screw. We,the mugs, put our money into their banks and we cant get interet because banks are paying huge fines. The crooks however, get a pay off,keep all commissions, running in millions and disappear to a tax haven with no charges whatever.
I had intended just quitting,even though I am near 2 million hits. Then I considered going to 2 million and then closing  I really am sickened about it.  But as the announcer in the film Network put it,
I'm mad as Hell and I'm going to shout about it.
So look for far more comment from me in the future.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube