Monday, August 11, 2014

My View

Over the past month I have not been posting as much as I had done,previously. I thought that I was hard enough to get through all of these sickening reports and see the wood for the trees. I confess that it is beginning to affect me.
In general, it appears to me that everybody is quite prepared to rob cheat and kill in order to gain advancement. Governments are even worse !  Day after day,completely false crap appears on the Internet and there seems to be a contest going on about who can publish the biggest load of Bull Shit and get away with it.
If they all spent as much time in making things better for the World as they do fabricating lie after lie,we would live in a wonderful place.
Sorry it is just getting to me!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube