Monday, August 04, 2014

My Geek friends

My young geek friends popped in to see me today. They are great kids who will run an message if I'm stuck. I think that they just like blinding me with their knowledge. They told me about Tor an then www.youtubeonfire.com which gives loads of free films to watch. On that note...........
There are loads of TV Series on CBS,Sony and Atlantic channels among others. So they go to www.itv.com  check out a series name and then go to www.imdb.com..put in name and get an idea of what it is all about.  If they want it.........                                                            They go to Pirate Bay and download episodes. As we are usually well behind you can sometimes get whole and later series.  BEST pf all ....NO ADVERTS!!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube