Friday, August 22, 2014

LIVESTREAM IS RUNNING AFOUL OF ELECTRONIC INTERFERENCE; STATIC POSTS WILL REMAIN | Disclosure News Online

LIVESTREAM IS RUNNING AFOUL OF ELECTRONIC INTERFERENCE; STATIC POSTS WILL REMAIN | Disclosure News Online



Livestream is being heavily hit so that nothing can come out of either Ferguson or from ISIS  For the past few days adobe shockwave,which you need to play videos, has refused to load into my laptop.

Despite deleting and downloading a new version it still will not load.

Shar o holic is also being used to censor and some articles are being  blocked when I attempt to transfer them to my blog.
UPDATE

This shockwave thing annoyed me so I got in touch with my young geek friends  for help

I use torch browser.  It has a built in flash player and sometimes only sometimes it conflicts with Adobe   so this is what you do
type  about:plugins     into address bar at top of screen  click enter

a screen opens showing flash player   and further down  torch nt flash  

on top right of that screen  click the plus
then click disable the  torch nt
you may also have two shockwave  files as an update has not cancelled previous one  so disable old ones 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube