Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Is paracetamol safe? Research suggests our most popular pain killer isn't as effective as many think, there are also worries about its side-effects | Mail Online

Is paracetamol safe? Research suggests our most popular pain killer isn't as effective as many think, there are also worries about its side-effects | 



If Big Pharma make a profit from it.............forget it !!  Stick to things like herbs and plant extract, which they can't profit from.

My doctors had me on every different type of NSAID and almost killed me with them. They irritated two ulcers,which I had no knowledge of, causing them to burst. This resulted in internal bleeding.

I was in my flat,alone,had a headache and had to lie down. Just did not feel right. I decided to drive,yes driving while internally bleeding, to mums for some TLC. I was in my old room and tried to get up as nature was calling. I could not stand upright and walked through the kitchen bent double and fell over.

Ambulance arrives,blue light on and four pints of blood later, yes, I had lost half my quota.

So after I escaped from hospital I was put onto taking a plant extract instead of NSAIDS. this extract does not cause internal bleeding and had been around since the 17th cent BUT  there is no profit in it.!!

I asked why was I not put on that first?   Well the perceived medical protocol says NSAIDS, I was told.

Crap I said.

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube