Monday, August 18, 2014

From Paddy

Over the past few weeks I have seriously been considering stopping publishing altogether. The amount of shit that I have to wade through to eventually publish articles is quite mind numbing and the depth of depravity that my fellow humans can reach down to is breathtaking.!
The other night my Torch browser was attacked with some diversion pop up crap telling me to go to java download. It was a fake!  Fortunately, I have several browsers downloaded and stored for emergencies. I jumped onto one and went to the java page to discover,as I though,that I had the latest version.
Going back to Torch I continually got the same pop up.
I hit the security  I use malwarebytes (full paid version)  ccleaner and avast plus Grime Fighter which is a paid extra to Avast. It takes hours for all of these to run and I watched a few films for the rest of Saturday night.
By Sunday midday the popup thing was gone,as I thought. I was running through my E mails and hit www.dcclothsline.com mail and the pop up was back. I quickly cancelled everything, X ed the pages.
I am now using Chrome which appears steady so far.  There was no add on to the e mail,just the mail on it's own. So this pop up is embedded not an added extra.
I was so down in the dumps that I ordered, on the other browsers, a litre of Absolute vodka to arrive Monday! I have not been a heavy drinker since 1999 but.......I was in such a downer!  I hate being attacked like that. I feel that I am just as entitled to my view, as those who try to stop me putting it out, are to theirs. By showing both sides,people can decide. Showing merely one side is dictatorship.
So sod them all. I shall keep going. The crutch can go into the fridge !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube