Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Announcement

I have never looked at the world through rose tinted glasses. I have seen and heard about most of the bad things which taint and ruin, what could be a very beautiful Planet. Over the five years of doing this site, the world has gone further down the toilet, plumbing new depths in depravity and greed.
It is beginning to affect me and I will not be posting daily from now on.  I will update now and again during the week and promise to have stuff posted for each weekend but the daily grind has got to me.There must be better things to do than report on all of the crap going on.
Thanks for the  support.

UPDATE

I have thought long and hard overnight and feel that I must get out these stories to those people who may not have access to them by any other means.  I will just be doing less hours while carrying on.
I may go mad I may not   Pass the bottle and the hash pipe please !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube