Thursday, July 17, 2014

The videos which follow

I make no apology for posting all of these videos below. I am saddened that the number of viewers is so small.!!  People seem to just run away from beliving these things happen. It is the NIMBY view. These rings must be exposed and and people involved should be outed and taken to Court to be put on trial.
I was once groped by a man when I was about 15. I knew h was a gay man from hearsay. I was working with him on an ice cream van and it all started with risque jokes and then play fighting. All laughs and giggles. Eventually, during a play fight,pushing and shoving, he grabbed by balls. I immediately got angry and told him to fuck off,I was not interested.
When he was driving the van,I stood next to him and told him that if he tried it on again, I would grab the steering wheel and smash the van on his side ! Let him explain that one.!
My mate,who was about six months older, had been on the van before me. I got a hold of him and asked him if anything had happened to him. He was evasive at first. I told him what had happened to me. He virtually admitted that a similar thing had happened to him. He attacked the guy punching him about the van.
I said to him,why did yo not warn me?  He was to ashamed and embarrassed he said.
I have been in the company of gay people,of both persuasions, since and have nothing at all against any of them. They do their own thing, behind closed doors just as heterosexuals do. Non of them have ever propositioned me in any way. They know I am strickly hetro and that is that.
It is sad and disgusting that people in power use their position to blackmail people and avoid arrest. Hopefully the game is up now following the pandora's box opened by Saville. 

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube