Thursday, July 24, 2014

Taste for rich food and living the high life leads to sharp increase in incidents of gout | Mail Online

Taste for rich food and living the high life leads to sharp increase in incidents of gout 



I suffer from this and really when I think back,now that I have it under control,it was my own fault. I was making loadsamoney!!  I was a self employed Accountant and had two ladies doing all the work for me!!! They added up all of the invoices and bills like phone car insurances and so on and gave me monthly totals. All I did was put these figures into a computer and print the results. I paid the ladies cash as they too,were self employed. I paid them much more than the minimum wage and then I just trebled it!!  So for their one hour of work I was getting two hours for free!!!  A license to print money !!

So I got drunk every day having done maybe 2 or 3 hours in the morning. I ate steak, washed down with a bottle of red twice sometimes three times a week. I had credit cards and so was paying for meals with these and then making the small card payments. I had nice cars, pure wool suits.  The cruncher being that there was always more money coming in tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow,

Then I got Gout!! Down hill all he way from there. I couldn't make meetings because I could not walk. Eventually every major and minor joint was affected.and I had to go into hospital,often.

So now,years later, I do not get drunk,I don't eat steak. I have an odd bottle of red maybe every three months.

But my knees are lpretty well locked and I cannot squat down. My fingers are badly misshaped and twisted.

Needless to say I had to quit work which,in a way,was the best thing to happen. I would probably have killed myself or worse others,by driving while blotto. Yes,I did get caught and I was banned. So I took taxis and claimed he fares as expenses as transport costs !!  

So if you are making money and partying,my advice would be to cut down the partying and save your money for later years.It don't always go on forever !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube