Friday, July 04, 2014

News and interesting story spotters

I would like to ask my readers if any of them are interested in spotting stories for this site. It is taking up most of my day and I really could do with some time off.
As you rad through your news and see interesting items all that I need are the URL's of the story(s) which you can send me by E mail. You will get a spotter name check,thanks and praise but no money !! Editor's decision will be final. English or translated stories.
Contact me via comments on any story, giving an E mail to contact  you. I will not print the comment but I will E mail you back.  Anywhere in the World is fine.
Ta very much !!

No comments:

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube

(1) Walmart Employees EXPOSED For Falsely Accusing Shoppers Of Theft - YouTube